Adventure Sports Magazine® is North America's premier adventure racing and multi-sport magazine. Chocked full of in-depth features, profiles and race reports, insightful gear reviews and invigorating photography, it's the outdoor adventure athlete's monthly guide to multi-sport racing and beyond. Unlike any other magazine, Adventure Sports covers the lifestyle and many activities of the multi-tasking outdoor endurance athlete.
Adventure Sports provides a fantastic way for companies to directly reach current and new customers. The magazine services the professional to the amateur racer, both of which are discriminating consumers with high levels of discretionary income. Both types of racers pursue the best equipment, seek out the best training methods and have a willingness to travel to races.
Distinctive Advertising Opportunities
Adventure Sports provides advertisers direct exposure to core athletes and key consumers by having a major presence at adventure races, mountain bike races, off-road triathlons, and other endurance events throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Here is an example of just some of the planned events where you could see your ads distributed:
• Adventures in Travel Expo (January 2005)
• Teva Mountain Games (June 2005)
• 10th Anniversary New Belgium Fruita Fat Tire Festival (May 2005)
• The Great Outdoor Adventure Show (April 2005)
• Outdoor Retailer (Winter and Summer 2005)
• InterBike (October 2005)
• Retail Stores on ASM Tour (Throughout the Year)
• Race Venues (12 months a year)
• Club Meetings (Monthly)
• Adventure Sports Festivals (Throughout the Year)
The majority of the magazine's prospective readers are affluent professionals that embrace new technology and have the means to purchase it. Because readers participating in multi-sport events, readers seek products to support them through all disciplines and seek information and products about trail running, trekking, biking, climbing, camping, backpacking and paddling.
Reader and Racer Highlights
• Gender: 58% Male, 42% Female
• Household income is approximately $73,300 a year.
• Spend more than $2,500 annually on their gear and training and more than $2,000 annually on travel
• Routinely makes online purchases
• Well-educated - 87% have attended college
• Have professional careers
• 42% owns an SUV
• Majority race at least 3 to 6 times a year
• Average age: 37
• Under 25 9%
• 25 - 35 33%
• 36 - 45 34%
• Over 45 24%
• Elite 6%
• Advanced 26%
• Intermediate 46%
• Novice 22%
Ad Production Services
We can provide complete ad composition services at market rates. Whether it's for the magazine or for our website we can provide the service you need. These services can include ad design and production from provided copy, reductions, photo sourcing and logo scanning. For details contact us at [email protected].
Please contact us at [email protected] with any specific questions. For your convenience you can download our:
Full Media Kit
Rate Card Only (Print and Web)
To speak with someone directly contact:
VP of Sales
RFA Media, Inc
2336 Wisteria Drive, Suite 350
Snellville, GA 30078
770-817-9000 ext 203
Back to Top